Unsure How to Landscape Your Peoria, AZ Backyard? Here’s a Few Ideas for Starters!
Custom or Surface Boulders
- Small boulders can break up the monotony of a long curb with spice.
- Use a boulder as a color accent, or even a landmark.
- Create cascading effects for waterfalls, water features, or rockscapes.
- Replace grass with decorative rock in areas you don’t want to have to mow.
- Add a few easy maintenance plants for a lush look.
- Use shaded decorative rock to compliment the look of your house; use contrasting colors to create a dramatic effect.
- Use rip rap for erosion control or unstable embankments along roads or beside waterways.
- Rip rap also provides strength for foundations within expansive retaining walls and walkways.
- It’s decorative with an up-to-date fashion look for drainage control areas around your home or on the easement area between your front yard and the street.
- Make a “river” of rip rap flow down a slope for a delightful visual effect.
- Add a magnificent contrast to the natural beauty of a garden setting.